Many people get innocently fooled into weed use which develops in marijuana addiction. This is bestowed often from peers in the guise of friendship as the price for the comradery that people crave. They hear from these “educated” individuals that it’s only weed, it won’t hurt you and you are fooled in the belief that weed is absolutely safe.
Well for the first truthful version of that, it’s an absolute untruth for far too many unsuspecting victims. Time over that has proven to be the lie of the century for at least the last two consecutively. It is addictive, it can hurt you, and if you are reading this there’s a high probability you already know that from personal experience.
Anything can be addictive so weed is no exception. The conundrum lies in weed’s ability to creep up silently undetected, guided along in the shadows by its innocent reputation and widespread acceptance. Reality is far darker for the victims this substance claims.
Recovery efforts aren’t pleasant nor easy but are doable and there are tools designed to offer hope. One such tool is a resource list such as the following one. The 100 benefits of quitting weed gives the intended recovery a tangible reference of some good developments that imminently define their clean future. Every topic is contributed from the experience of a former weed user in successful recovery.
For the Mind:
- Clarity– Clearer thoughts.
- Moods will Balance– You will be easier to predict and you will be able to predict yourself.
- Cognitive Performance– Thinking processes will happen with dexterous speed.
- Language Skills– Word comprehension and the ability to speak them correctly will improve.
- Memory Recall– You will be benefited with current memory, past memories, and short term memories.
- Heightened Outlook-You will feel better about life.
- Less Frustration– You will become more tolerant with the things you are trying to get done.
- Less Stress- You will have the ability to think more clearly, lie less, and gain financial stability.
- Less Paranoia- Balanced brain chemicals will decimate the levels of paranoia from active use.
- Motor Senses- Your ability to taste will return, eyesight will improve, you’ll hear better, and smell things again.
- Attention- You will return to the ability to pay attention to the things around you and tasks at hand.
- Less insecurity- As you return to cognitive agility, motor dexterity, and remaster communication, you will anticipate rejection less vividly.
- Mental Agility- You will be able to think clearer, transition between subjects, and mentally multitask successfully.
- Emotional Maturity- A stronger, more independent, more reliable you.
- Lung Health- Ends chronic coughing, the sputum that accompanies it, and easier breathing.
- Binge Eating- Avoid weight gain, advantageous to the auto immune functions, and your digestive tract.
- Sleep Patterns- Enables restorative qualities that stabilize brain function, enable tissue repair, and generate muscle development.
- Healthy Dreams- The part of the sleep process assisting problem solving, develops ambition, and mental renewal.
- Muscle and Tissue Development- Normal oxygenation in the blood feeds muscles and tissue.
- Vocal Tone- Improved vocal quality from the absence of hot smoke and residual tar.
The World: (The environment and people who are directly or indirectly in your life.)
- Coping Skills- Easier to deal with minor and major upheaval.
- Transparency- You will no longer feel the urge to lie.
- Time Management- You won’t be spending all of your time looking for weed, hooking up with dealers, eating, sleeping, or hanging out unproductively.
- Less Arrogance- Appreciate the input of others and respect boundaries.
- Road Safety- No more stoned driving.
- Criminal Affiliation- Circumvent a DUI or other form of weed associated charge.
- Environmental Impact- You will contribute less waste, have less paper usage, release less smoke, and use less water, distribute less chemicals, etc.
- Well-rounded Person- You will be a much more stimulating company.
- Real Humor- Instead of being silly or sadistic you will appreciate mirth.
- Responsiveness- You will react to the people around you more appropriately.
- Job Performance- Better attendance, job performance, willing participation, and heightened relationship with co-workers.
- Initiative- You will be more inclined to do the things that need to be done as they occur.
- Self-Control- You will want to present yourself politely, with fore thought, and be less prone to instantaneous exhibition.
- Reactive to Your Environment- You will have a better grasp on time and place in relation to action.
- Dependability- You and others will see you contributing and making an earnest effort to apply yourself positively with revision.
- Inspiration to Others- Your story will be a light for others in the same situation.
- Appreciation- You will be thankful for the good things and people around you. And, you also begin to conduct yourself in that model.
- The Ability to Help Others- You will develop empathy characteristics.
- Attendance- You will finally be present in life, family, job, relationships, etc. with more than just a physical bearing.
- Conversational Focus and Fluidity- The process of having an intelligent conversation that transcends the room.
- Appeal- The inclusion of character, intelligence, and hygiene will re-endear you to everyone that knew you when.
- Emotional Connection- You won’t just physically be there, you will contribute as a comrade, partner, friend, sibling, parent, child, etc.
- Less Drama- Without the mood swings, the unreliability, the unpredictability, the lies, and the unsavory friend’s life around you stabilizes quietly.
- Participation- Possess the energy to actively re-enter activities that constitute life.
- Social Balance- Associate with a more desirable group of people, be more receptive to community interest, and eagerly embrace the world; viewing it through new eyes.
- Team Player- You will be more cooperative and less objectionable with others in sight of common goals.
- Partnership- Not only does this new outlook apply at home, your new demeanor will apply to every association.
- Responsibility- You begin holding yourself accountable to a higher standard of principles and actions.
- Accountability- Now that you see the impact that weighs upon your actions, you consistently strive to change and answer for any mistake.
- Ambition- Start achieving goals you formerly denied yourself and your family members.
- Relationships- Showing your appreciation and respect for the people that love.
- Confidence- Return of your abilities with elevated levels allow trust in yourself.
- Self-Worth- Affirmation of your trust worthiness to yourself and others.
- Appreciation for Living- The reward you receive most readily gifted by your fresh new outlook with your new found appreciation to be alive that encompasses all the life around you.
- Better Disposition- As your endeavor gains the passage of time your emotions do balance and that smooths out your over-all disposition about everything.
- Legal Complications- With better coping skills, better decision making abilities, and an upgrade in your standards you will circumvent the common legal entanglements that accompany heavy weed use.
- Safety- As you leave the shady lifestyle and people behind you won’t be in as much danger from simply being in the wrong place with the wrong people.
- Self-Love– Returning to the humane side of humanity will allow you to re-endear you to yourself.
- Adventure- You will be eager to get out and try the things you only thought about before.
- Tolerance- Reflections of yourself will allow you to consider the “why?” factor about the actions of others.
- Humility- Admitting your own mistakes allows you openly excuse those of others.
- Attachments- You won’t simply be a physical figure with a title to the people in your life, you will be the title as a person; dad, son, brother, friend, husband, etc.
- Broader Borders- Now you will hunger to see more of the world than your dealers yard,
- Better Friends and Associations- The encumbrance of your higher standards will define the character you will allow around you.
- True Friendships- Not only will you choose better people to befriend, you will have the faculties to be a friend.
- Physically Active- Without the perpetual weed fog in your brain you will have the energy to participate in your life.
- Spirituality- As your vision clears, so does your spirit open to receive the wonder of each new day with all the gifts it offers.
- Sincerity- You won’t be willing to speak a word of talk that your feet can’t transpire.
- Courage- As your confidence comes into bloom you are more willing to reach out to every facet of the world around you.
- More Assertive- No longer will you allow yourself to be treated like a second class person of no value.
- Motivation- Your dreams will push you harder to pursue them.
- Ambition- You will return to hopeful dreams that will fuel your drive to achieve things.
- Less Guilt- As accomplishments are met, you will feel less guilty about the things you lost and neglected.
- Self-Discovery- Once you return to clear thought the willingness to truthfully approach yourself will begin.
- Appearance- As moods improve, emotions balance, and energy returns you will be more fastidious in your personal care regimen.
- Patience- The gift of being tolerant of others will be the ability to be patient with yourself, then the world.
- Endurance- As you get better rest, less bad food, have more natural energy, and gain emotional balance you will have the stamina to handle life’s challenges.
- Successfully Multitask- This will be the ability to do any number of actions at the same time, beyond smoking j’s and talking to your buddies.
- Better Rest- The reward of better sleep is more productive rest.
- Natural High- This simply means the ability to laugh with appreciation of the actions that make you do it.
- Finances- All that money you were handing out will stay in your account, pocket, or return back into your home.
- Life Quality- The house you lived at will become a home you love and the people there will be viewed as the family you need.
- Better Lifestyle- The life you live will automatically align with the choices you make.
- Love- Not only will you find the capacity to give love, you will develop the ability to accept it.
- Emotional Enhancement- Not only will you feel for others, you will find the capacity to feel for yourself once again.
- Renewal of Life- Awe inspired wonder for all life.
- Easier Mobility- The ability to traverse without fear of discovery for the sack on board your person, or where to hide it.
- Days Begin Easier- You will wake up rested with renewed interest for the day ahead.
- Embrace Life- You will welcome each day with reverence.
- Return to Interest- You will find a fascinating edge to the things never before even noticed.
- Direction- You will discover direction in the interest of a guiding purpose.
- True Personality- This is the place in time where the roots of who you really are will be revealed.
- Differentiate Reality- With the dawn of clarity comes the ability to put the world into a proper perspective.
- Happiness- The reward of accepting love and giving it is the warmth of happiness.
- Future- As you see the things you aspire to make happen you rediscover a right to approach tomorrow.
- Grasp the Moment- The element of a realistic tomorrow lies in the ability to hold onto what you currently hold.
- Forgiveness- Not only will you find the ability to do this for the wrongs against you, you will develop the ability to do it for yourself.
- Freedom- Away from the chains that weed held you in your life of choice will renew.
- Creativity- Not only does this pertain to an upgrade in your thought processes but it describes to the output that will encompass every facet of your existence.
Success- Tie-in every facet of every topic that has been touched up to this point and this is your